Best Indoor Grill Review
As we all know that we can't use an outdoor grill inside because it produces a huge amount of carbon monoxide which can easily choke anyone to death. Therefore, an indoor grill is really necessary when you don't wanna step out and do it inside your house with ease. So, this article is about the best indoor grills and now i am going to list the key features of five indoor grills. Let's get started:
5 Best Indoor Grill Review
5. Philips HD6371/94 Indoor Grill
[amazon_link asins=’B01D6KCY4K’ template=’myads’ store=’treviewspy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’48a872f7-65e3-11e7-a93d-0f804f9bee3b’]
This grill is a really good option as an indoor grill, let's see why:
- It has an advanced infrared heating technology which means that it will create less smoke on cooking.
- The cooking surface is large enough to cook four servings.
- The grill gets heat up quickly and is very effective too.
- There is only a little or no oil spattering.
4. George Foreman GRP90WGR
[amazon_link asins=’B000A7W4Z2′ template=’myads’ store=’treviewspy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’9a7e27c3-65e3-11e7-b118-71c1cf246e85′]
This grill is perfect for preparing delicious and healthy foods. It's key features:
- It has a temperature control dial that allows you to control the heat setting.
- It has 5 removable plates that gives you variety of cooking food.
- Since the plates are removable and dishwasher free, it's easy to clean.
- All grills are coated with a scratch resistant non sticky coating.
3. Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
[amazon_link asins=’B0000AZK85′ template=’myads’ store=’treviewspy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ea1a195f-65e3-11e7-82cb-434554ba7167′]
This grill has a fair price for its use. It's features are below:
- The heat gets distributed evenly as the grill plates have a fully embedded element.
- There's nothing so tough in using this grill. It has transparent glass at the top and the temperature remains steady.
- Most of this grill can be washed in dishwasher, therefore, it's easy to use.
- It gives perfect grilling in the months of winter when you cannot use outdoor grills.
2. T-fal GC702 OptiGrill
[amazon_link asins=’B00H4O1L9Y’ template=’myads’ store=’treviewspy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1ad78449-65e4-11e7-8235-5b151c80fca5′]
This grill comes with a lot of advanced features. Let's take a look at them
- It has six automatic cooking programs which depends on what you are cooking.
- Since it has an 1800 watts of grilling power, it heats up really fast.
- It is the first grill ever that adapts its temperature depending upon the thickness of food.
- It also has an indicating light that tells you the level of cooking from rare to well done.
1. Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
[amazon_link asins=’B002YD99Y4′ template=’myads’ store=’treviewspy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3b2cccaf-65e4-11e7-adbb-09ee920cfe26′]
This is a 5 in 1 griddler which works as a full grill, full griddle, half grill, panini press and contact grill. It's features are:
- It has a floating cover that you can adjust depending on the thickness of what you are cooking.
- The griddle plates are reversible and removable which can be removed and put back in easily,
- You can use both - half grill and half griddle at the same time.
- It is easy to use, easy to clean and non sticky too.
These were the 5 best indoor grills available. Pick the one you like depending on your needs and the paper in your pockets.